Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New toys!!!!

Hello folks!

I am SO excited about my new toys that I got tonight.
I realized while walking around Canadian Tire how much life really has changed in the past year or so...I was excited about looking for TOOLS! I found this prett multi-purpose tool set online the other night and my mamasita got it for me tonight...! I can't wait to put it to good use!!

isn't it pretty?!?!
Too bad I'll have to wait a few months before I can really work it in.

Hope you all had a great day, I'm gonna try to head to bed early toinght.

Cheers!

P.s. Finished my holiday baking today...chocolate confetti (a bar made with chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallows) and Sweet Marie bars (a bottom layer of rice krispies, peanuts, peanut butter and brown sugar with a chocolate layer on top)...SO delish!!!

Although  I know I have some kinks to work out...I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment