Saturday, December 4, 2010

The First Post...

Wow!
I can't believe I've finally done it.

I've been reading blogs for years and never thought I'd have anything interesting to say. Maybe I still don't but I'm going for it anyways!

My mom is always sending me links to some really great blogs and I hope that maybe one day I have that same effect on other people...

This blog is my way of sharing things that I love, whether it be pictures, videos, recipes, other blogs, clothes, accesories, makeup...you name it, it will probably be on here!

Along with lists of things I love (including my love of lists...and alliterations...clearly!) I plan on documenting life itself.
As I said before, I may not be the most interesting person, but maybe somebody somewhere will be able to relate to my daily stuggles, achievements and experiences.

Thank you for coming on this journey with me.

Although  I know I have some kinks to work out...I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment