Thursday, December 9, 2010

102 Opening Nights!!

Let me just start off by saying, neither of the two aspects of the title of this post have anything to do with one another.

102...
That's how many pageviews I have!!!
I'm so excited to think people might actually be interested in what I have to say.
However, I do also think I may have gotten to 102 pageviews by viewing my blog to see how many pagevies I actually have (seeing how the blogspot "stats" button isn't working) as so hilariously pointed out one evening this week at the theatre...

Opening night!!
That's tonight!
This evening is our first official performance of "White Christmas". Tonight and Saturday night the "Kaye" cast will be performing and tomorrow evening and Sunday afternoon our "Crosby" cast will be performing. Both casts are so unbelievably talented, you would be lucky to see either one of them in action (and I feel so unbelievably lucky to work with ALL of them).
Tickets are now completely sold out for Sunday afternoon's performance but tickets are still available for tonight, tomorrow night and Saturday night performances. Get you tickets HERE!

So today is a fun filled day of catching up on sleep then heading to the theatre for 4. Lots of stuff to get done tonight before we open up the house at 7h30. SHARP!

I hope you all have a fabulous day and thank you again for ALL your support!

Although  I know I have some kinks to work out...I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment